Junior Node.js Developer
Senior Backend Developer
Join my team!
Are you a Junior Backend Developer looking for work? We have some good news for you! We’re excited to announce that our Backend Team keeps growing and we don’t want it to stop. Currently, we’re working on an electromobility-related project. We have no doubt that electromobility is the industry of the future. That’s why we’re looking for more help here—we need your superpowers!
PLN 4,500 - 6,000 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
PLN 4,500 - 6,000 gross (employment contract)
Interested in our technology stack? Here’s a list of the tools we use on the current projects and ideal skills of our possible new teammate.
- basic knowledge of object-oriented programming,
- basic knowledge of designing Rest APIs,
- basic knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferably),
- familiarity with a version control tool (Git),
- communicative English.
- Docker basics,
- familiarity with design patterns,
- ability to write unit tests,
- unrefined sense of humor.
Joining Codetain as a Junior Node.js Developer means
- working among experienced developers passionate about programming,
- still developing your hard and soft skills both in internal trainings and at conferences,
- developing your programming skills and knowledge around people eager to share their experiences with you,
- taking part in a prospective and stable project,
- able to co-create your career path and we’ll help you set clear goals,
- working on a great quality gear, such as Macbook Pro, Dell monitors, etc.,
- properly onboarded and fully supported by the project leader.