Junior PHP Developer
PHP Team Leader
Join my team!
Are you a Junior PHP developer looking for work? We have some good news for you! We’re excited to announce that our PHP Team keeps growing and we don’t want it to stop. Currently, we’re working on an electromobility-related project. We have no doubt that electromobility is the industry of the future. That’s why we’re looking for more help here—we need your superpowers!
PLN 3,000-5,000 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
Interested in our technology stack? Here’s a list of the tools we use on the current projects and ideal skills of our possible new teammate.
- The most important thing we’re expecting from you is knowledge of PHP and at least 1 year of commercial experience with this language. Experience with any kind of PHP framework will be a great advantage.
- Another frontend aspect of our work is using CSS to make the project a beauty. To do that we use LESS. No worries if you don’t know the tool—we’ll show you everything!
- The project is based mainly on MySQL database, so it would be good if you knew how to use it. Another asset is the knowledge of Redis and/or Elasticsearch.
- We’re in collaboration with a foreign client, so you have to be prepared to use English on a daily basis.
Joining Codetain as a Junior PHP Developer means
- working among experienced developers passionate about programming,
- still developing your hard and soft skills both in internal trainings and at conferences,
- developing your programming skills and knowledge around people eager to share their experiences with you,
- taking part in a prospective and stable project,
- able to co-create your career path and we’ll help you set clear goals,
- working on a great quality gear, such as Macbook Pro, Dell monitors, etc.,
- properly onboarded and fully supported by the project leader.