Are you a NodeJS developer looking for work? We have some good news for you! We’re excited to announce that our Frontend Team keeps growing and we don’t want it to stop. Currently, we’re working on an electromobility-related project. We have no doubt that electromobility is the industry of the future. That’s why we’re looking for more help here—we need your superpowers!
Interested in our technology stack? Here’s a list of the tools we use on the current projects and ideal skills of our possible new teammate.
- at least 1 year of commercial experience,
- advanced knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns,
- advanced knowledge of NodeJS, TypeScript,
- knowledge of at least one web framework (Express, Fastify, NestJS),
- familiarity with async programming,
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL basics,
- writing unit and integration tests,
- knowledge of Git,
- writing code with clean code principles and good coding practices,
- English at least B2,
- basic knowledge of AWS/Azure/GCP,
- knowledge about GraphQL,
- ELK stack,
- basic knowledge about Message Brokers,
- unrefined sense of humor.
Joining Codetain as a Junior Frontend Developer means:
- working among experienced developers passionate about programming,
- still developing your hard and soft skills both in internal trainings and at conferences,
- developing your programming skills and knowledge around people eager to share their experiences with you,
- taking part in a prospective and stable project,
- able to co-create your career path and we’ll help you set clear goals,
- working on a great quality gear, such as Macbook Pro, Dell monitors, etc.,
- properly onboarded and fully supported by the project leader.