Senior DevOps Engineer
Join my team!
Are you a senior DevOps engineer looking for work? We have some good news for you! We’re excited to announce that our DevOps Team keeps growing and we don’t want it to stop. Currently, we’re working on an electromobility-related project. We have no doubt that electromobility is the industry of the future. That’s why we’re looking for more help here—we need your superpowers!
PLN 12,000 - 18,500 + VAT (B2B) + 25 paid days off
Interested in our technology stack? Here’s a list of the tools we use on the current projects and ideal skills of our possible new teammate.
- proven 3+ years' commercial experience with AWS, Docker and cloud in general,
- strong experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform),
- solid knowledge about writing CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Jenkins),
- knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic),
- knowledge of security in Cloud,
- knowledge of Kubernetes,
- we’re in collaboration with a foreign client, so you have to be prepared to use English on a daily basis.
- writing scripts in Bash or Python,
- experience in Linux server administration,
- knowledge of GCP or Azure,
- open-source contributions,
- AWS certifications.
Joining Codetain as a Senior DevOps Engineer means
- working among experienced developers passionate about programming,
- still developing your hard and soft skills both in internal trainings and at conferences,
- developing your programming skills and knowledge around people eager to share their experiences with you,
- taking part in a prospective and stable project,
- able to co-create your career path and we’ll help you set clear goals,
- working on a great quality gear, such as Macbook Pro, Dell monitors, etc.,
- properly onboarded and fully supported by the project leader.