Senior Backend Developer
Join my team!
Are you a Python Developer looking for work? We have some good news for you! We’re excited to announce that our Backend Team keeps growing and we don’t want it to stop. Currently, we’re working on an electromobility-related project. We have no doubt that electromobility is the industry of the future. That’s why we’re looking for more help here—we need your superpowers!
Interested in our technology stack? Here’s a list of the tools we use on the current projects and ideal skills of our possible new teammate.
- at least 1 year of commercial experience,
- knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns,
- knowledge of advanced Python concepts,
- knowledge of asynchronous programming,
- knowledge of Postgres database,
- ability to write tests for software,
- ability to write clean code,
- communicative English.
- basic knowledge of AWS,
- knowledge about DDD,
- knowledge about TDD,
- familiarity with microservice architecture,
- unrefined sense of humor.
Joining Codetain as a Python Developer means
- working among experienced developers passionate about programming,
- still developing your hard and soft skills both in internal trainings and at conferences,
- developing your programming skills and knowledge around people eager to share their experiences with you,
- taking part in a prospective and stable project,
- able to co-create your career path and we’ll help you set clear goals,
- working on a great quality gear, such as Macbook Pro, Dell monitors, etc.,
- properly onboarded and fully supported by the project leader.