We are very pleased to announce that Codetain has joined PIRE (Polish Chamber of E-mobility Development Association) as a Strategic Supporting Member!
PIRE is an NGO that believes in real electromobility. They create and lead activities based on the knowledge of the greatest experts in the industry. They initiate and then implement processes that allow for the proper development of zero-emission transport. PIRE organises conferences, training, webinars and networkings.
PIRE's goals include:
- Increasing the number of electric vehicles on Polish roads.
- Ensuring the creation of an appropriate infrastructure.
- Creating appropriate conditions for building local electromobility in cities.
- Establish funding mechanisms for electromobility.
- Promote electromobility in the areas of public, utility and private transport.
- Education on electromobility.
- Increasing public awareness of electromobility.
- Building a platform for the exchange of knowledge, contacts and experience.
- Ensure the availability of electric vehicles for business, private users and local authorities.
- Creating new technological solutions with start-ups, companies and the scientific community.
We strongly believe that with such extensive experience in software for electromobility, we will contribute a lot to this cooperation. Stay tuned for our new common initiatives.